The Department and Goals
The Department of Computer Engineering was established in the year 1999 along with the institution. One of the strengths of the department is its strong entrepreneurial culture and placement record. The goal of the department is,train students in some specialized areas of computer engineering and prepare them for jobs in the industry.
The curriculum focusin on the following areas,
- • Design of computers
- • Operating system and other system software design and case studies
- • Microprocessors and micro controllers
- • Data communication and computer networks
- • Programming in various languages like C, C++, python, java etc.
- • Design of application software using various languages and packages
- • Web design and development
- • nbsp;Computer hardware and networking
- • Database Management Systems
- • Software Architecture and Documentation
- • Android Appliction design and Development etc..
Along with the above areas the curriculum also focuses on the personal and professional growth of students by providing the courses like,
- • Health and physical education
- • Life skills
- • Environmental science and disaster management
- • Management skills etc..
Scope of the Programme
The 21st century is the era of computing,All aspects of human life is promoted and supported by the prominent area of computing such as Computer Science and Engineering. This field of technology deals with the software and hardware components. The curriculum of Diploma in Computer Engineering is designed so as to fulfil the requirement of the society, industry and technology. The diploma holders can develop their career in national, multinational and Govt. organisations.They can be good entrepreneurs too.